What is a Meal Plan?
All Unlimited meal swipes give you access to any of our all-you-care-to-eat dining halls, including The Rebel Market, The Dish at the Residential College, and The Grill at 1810.
Weekly Meal Swipes work at all locations on campus; they will cover the entire cost of entry into one of our all-you-care-to-eat dining halls or will count as an $8.00 cash equivalence towards prepared menu items at any other Ole Miss Dining location. Weekly meals reload each Sunday at 2:00 am.
Unused meals or plus ones from semester/term plans are not carried over into the next semester/term, or refundable.
**Meal Swipes are not accepted at Barnes and Noble Café
Dining DollarsDining Dollars, aka "Bonus Flex," works just like Flex, but it only works at Ole Miss Dining locations (does not work in vending machines, robots or food trucks) and it expires at the end of the semester. Don't worry- if you have bonus Flex, your card will automatically use it first before dipping into your Flex account.
Flex DollarsFlex Dollars are required for all Oxford Campus full-time degree seeking undergraduate students under the age of 25. Flex Dollars are set up automatically on the Ole Miss ID Card the day after full-time registration is completed. The Flex Dollar program is declining balance, and designed to supplement students’ campus dining needs. Flex Dollars are restricted to food locations on campus including prepared food locations, delivery robots, Ole Miss sports concessions, food trucks, vending machines, coffee shops, convenience stores, and for food items only in the Ole Miss Bookstore. You can find out more about Flex Dollars on the ID Center site.
Ole Miss ExpressOle Miss Express is a prepaid, stored-value/debit account linked to your University of Mississippi ID card that you can deposit into at any time. Once funded, simply swipe your Ole Miss ID card as a method of payment at participating locations on campus and around town. Balances on your Ole Miss Express account roll over from term to term and year to year. With no fees associated with Ole Miss Express, and no chance to run up credit card debt, Ole Miss Express is a great way to budget your money, all semester long! Find out more about Ole Miss Express including a list of off-campus locations where you can use these funds on the ID Center site.
A Plus 1 swipe is one transaction per day for use towards $8.00 worth of prepared menu items at any Ole Miss Dining location. (Chick Fil A, Panda Express, Qdoba, Blenz Bowls, McAlister's, Starbucks, Einsteins Brothers, Steak and Shake, Raising Cane's, Freshii, POD stores)
All weekly meal swipes are equivalent to $8.00 worth of prepared menu items at any national brand. (Chick Fil A, Panda Express, Qdoba, Blenz Bowls, McAlister's, Starbucks, Einsteins Brothers, Steak and Shake, Raising Cane's, Freshii, POD stores)
Meal Plan Benefits
With your meal plan, you receive many benefits and perks, including:
- Quality food made fresh by our culinary team, with a variety of menu options personalized the way you like.
- Healthy choices available all across campus.
- Special events with themed meals and exclusive offers for meal plan members.
- Casual atmosphere with wifi, TVs, music and lounge-style seating—perfect for studying or hanging out with friends.
- Dedicated Allergen Friendly station at the Rebel Market dining hall.
Managing Your Plan
There are three ways you can check your Meal Swipes and Flex Dollars balance:
- On the GETapp. Login using your MyOleMiss login credentials.
- On your receipt after a purchase at any dining location.
- Visit the meal plan office in 155 Johnson Commons West, open Monday-Friday 8:15 A.M. – 4:45 P.M.
- Classes Begin: January 23rd
- Spring Break: March 11-19th
- Good Friday & Easter Weekend: April 7-9
- Last Day for Classes: May 5
- Final Exams: May 8-12
- Graduation: May 13th
- Last Day for Spring Meal Plans: May 13
Prices and purchase options for Fall 23/24 meal plans will be available beginning April 15, 2023.